Photogrammetry is an intriguing alternative when creating 3D objects from two-dimensional digital still images. We can use this fast, compact, highly accurate method to survey and scan almost any asset or object.
Photogrammetry is a highly adaptable method of collecting information to inform plans, strategies, designs and concepts.
We provide photogrammetry for the following applications:
- Generating 3D models for visualisation and view studies
- Producing Photo-textured 3D models for walk-throughs or fly-throughs
- Producing 3D sites or models for Virtual Reality Presentations
- Documenting and measuring heritage buildings
- Surveying existing structures and objects